by Vladimir Bogdanov
- We each have our own confusions, but there is only one
truth we are all confused about.
- Only through not being perfect can you share your
perfection with others.
- Nobody but you can make your false hopes real.
- Our only choice is in how to be chosen.
- Being forgiven makes you guilty.
- A chance not taken is kept alive.
- A real mistake admits no correction.
- The only way to get somewhere is to go in circles.
- We have no Fate till it comes to us through our
- As unhappy as you may be with yourself, you can never
have the will to be better.
- Only an affirmative answer does away with the
- One cannot sacrifice oneself, but one can appeal to
- By being what you are, you cease to be what you are
- Even taking measures you are only taking them.
- You never are everything you are. Everything you are
is not already and is not yet you.
- By helping somebody, you deprive others, but only
because they canít be helped.
- Achievement displaces the aim.
- A man of reason doesn't believe in what he knows. A
man of faith doesn't know what he believes in.
- In order to speak, you have to be heard.
- Your weakness protects you from power that you have
no strength for.
- By fighting yourself, you seal your imperfections.
- One cannot be that which doesn't exist.
- Asking for advice, you doubt your precious Self; accepting
it, you loose yourself completely.
- A word is a thought committed to absurdity.
- Never leave the place where you still are.
- Why bother doing what you can?
- What does not exist now will never be.
- Progress rejects the past and limits the future.
- If you do not hear your own words, you cannot speak.
- Once youíve decided on your opinion, youíll never
know what else it couldíve been.
- To understand something, you have to find someone who
- If not for consequences, there would be no reason for
- By doing what you ought to do, you remain what you
ought to be.
- Only through difference of opinion can you come to an
- The road ahead is always longer than the road behind;
that is if you are still walking.
- There are no choices in freedom, but freedom is
something you can choose.
- Honesty is a self-judgment that one should never
- Your longing for a natural life is no more natural
than the unnatural life you came to quite naturally.
- Sleeping helps us to stay awake; being awake puts us
- Only a truly dishonest person can consistently follow
his own principles.
- Of what it is or seems to be only the aftertaste will
- There cannot be two different opinions of one and the
- Only through being responsible for his own ideas can
one afford to have his own opinion.
- You have only yourself to blame for the crime youíve
been destined to commit.
- Everything that exists exists
for the last time.
- It's better to be willing to make a mistake than to
be afraid of committing it.
- Out of doubt grows confidence.
- Never think of yourself as something obvious.
- Your eminence will always be a reproach to those who are
not worthy of it.
- To know how to help, you have to feel anotherís pain,
but only by being free of it will you be you able to help.
- Nobody can deprive you of an opportunity, if it is
truly yours, but they can certainly try.
- One can freely arrive only at empty space.
- Only your passion can serve as a measure of your
- If something appears to be, it is.
- The faster you move, the farther you are from the
center. The farther you are from the center, the more freedom of movement
- You could never be worse than what you already are.
- Even evil seeks perfection.
- If you don't have something, itís because you are not
capable of having it.
- One can only see what he is to the extent he is not
what he is.
- Your memory of the past is no better than your
ability to foresee the future.
- Music repeats itself, thus becoming the music.
- Only by allowing yourself to make mistakes, will you
be able to not make them.
- Only a difference in meaning can mean anything.
- To be somewhere else, you have to manage not to be
- You can only destroy what you can create.
- Any attempt is hopeless.
- Your life is yours to consume as long as you have the
stomach for it.
- Only opposite views meet.
- It doesn't matter what you do in this life, as long
as your life matters.
- There are no bad bodies, only souls inexperienced at
- If you dare, you can. If you can, you don't dare.
- Don't get used to yourself, it may not last.
- Try to keep your confidence within the limits of the
ignorance it thrives on.
- As Soul is tired of the stubborn Body, the Body is
sick of the capricious Soul.
- You cannot attain
enlightenment, but you can allow
yourself this simple luxury.
- Your ignorance comes from knowing, but knowing
- Belief is an ignorance of understanding.
- One can only understand literally.
- Only your own life can make your problems show.
- Only you can exceed your own limits.
- The truth is binding, but only for those who believe
- To fool yourself you have to represents others.
- It is not you that you see in the mirror, but it is
only you that a mirror can reflect.
- Nothing can prevent you from not being yourself.
- There is nothing wrong with your illusions so long as
you know how to make them real.
- Whoever directs your life is not capable of living
- Only unjust profit allows for the rewards.
- Getting along with your illness is a sign of life.
- You are paying for your sins, so as not to be in debt
to your life, which kindly provides for your sinning.
- You have to fail in order to earn your faults.
- Doing what you can is the same as being what you are.
- Itís the world that makes you think about yourself in
the third person.
- Whoever makes you worse isn't worthy of you.
- If you have an illusion, there is a real reason for
- You can never stop doing what youíre doing, but you are
doomed to be blamed for it.
- Your life is following you.
- Itís obstacles, restrictions,
and boundaries that show us the way.
- When you are right, nobody is arguing with you. When
nobody is arguing with you, your truth is wasted.
- You always have what you've got to lose.
- Your presence can never exceed the limits of other
- Only through light that has no shadow the shadows are
- Correct action is nothing but an appropriate mistake.
- Here and now there are no risks.
- Remedies donít cure us, but without them we would have
no reason to be healthy.
- You can never lose that which is truly yours.
- Through seeing the cause, you might be doomed to its
- Those who inspire should never be followed.
- Reminiscence brings nothing back. It is no more than
the one who recollects now.
- Whatever is right for you is right for nobody else.
- There is nothing more profitable than simply taking,
but can you afford having no expense?
- A direct and reliable way is a way to nowhere.
- You cannot see what you cannot foresee. When you
foresee, your vision is limited to what is to be seen.
- If you cannot treat yourself with the respect you
deserve, maybe you are not the one to be treated.
- By fearing your own hopes you can see what are
allowed to do.
- To do something you have to believe in it, and that
is all you have to do.
- There is no joy in freedom, for no choices are good
- You'll never be touched by something youíre
- You cannot remember what you are done with.
- Why ask a question, if you don't know the answer?
- By taking responsibility for your actions, you fail
to understand whatís going on.
- Nothing reflects your true nature better than your
- There is no difference between doing it right and
doing it wrong unless you prefer one or another.
- If you don't go along with yourself, it will be somebody
- You cannot know what should be done ahead of time,
but you can know what should not be done.
- Nothing can exceed its own limits.
- You could never be done with your memories.
- You are free from the cage when you are blind enough
to not see it.
- Personal freedom brings dependence upon yourself.
- Nothing by itself can be at risk.
- You are able to make others worse more than theyíre
able to spoil themselves.
- Any beginning needs a possibility of doing away with
- We are able to be inspired, but we have no ability
- Only perfection makes your mistakes a liability.
- Self-confidence is a sign of indifference to yourself
and only matters for others.
- Being nice to other people you deny them of your
- In the face of danger responsibility is born.
- As long as you are, you wonít be able to fully agree
- Death comes right after the end.
- As a slave you learn the value of your shackles; now
free, you cannot put them back on.
- Taking care of yourself wonít make you better, but
might attract others who will.
- Saints are only holy through our sins.
- Only artificial life makes real sense.
- Your prayer is claiming rights that arenít your.
- There are no winners among losers, but there are
always some who appear to be.
- You can only be perfect within yourself, but then why
would anybody care?
- Affirmations cannot be doubted.
- Development doesnít create. Creation doesnít improve.
- You can choose your goal, but you cannot achieve it.
- Pain points out problems and difficulties, but
prevents you from being aware of them.
- Knowledge is neither good nor bad; it is either
appropriate or inappropriate.
- To be, you have to be willing to become.
- As time unfolds, your reflections are coming back to their
- You scream to counter the noise; you listen to grasp